Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Long Term Goals

I think that my future long term goals are generally very broad and not specific. This is not to say that I do not have long term goals, but that I keep my short term goals specific and my long term general so that I may always have flexibility in my life to find a balance within sucess and happiness. Over-archingly, my ultimate ongoing long term goal is to be happy. As cliche as that sounds, I feel that if I always strive for happiness and happiness throughout all of my decisions, every other aspect of my life will fall accordingly into place. Underneith the umberalla of happiness is where I further define some of my long term goals. I would like to be sucessful in my career path. Weither this means one day I will be a CEO or just a higher level manager/ supervisor of some sort in the marketing field, as long as I make decent pay and love/ generally like my job, I would consider myself sucessful in my career. Another aspect in my long term goals is to have strong, healthy, and enjoyable relationships. This includes my family, a future husband, possibly kids (in the EXTREMLY distant future), friends and collegues. I would like to fill the enjoyment of my days with happy, lasting, and meaningful relationships. I also have long term goals to travel often. One silly sounding definate goal of mine is to one day own a "house" boat. I love the sea and both my father and grandfather adored boats as much as I do. I think that this would give me a unique oppotunity to travel and enjoy the things that mean so much to me and my family. Also as a long term goal, I would like to live and work within the city of Philadelphia for many years into my career. From there I would either like to move to a more suburban place, or possibly move out of Pennsylvania to some place a bit warmer, possibly in the south somewhere near a beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment