Thursday, April 11, 2013

About me



Hello!

My name is Meng Zheng and I am a Junior studying Information Technology at Drexel University. This is my second and last co-op because I am a transfer student from Community College of Philadelphia. I am very excited about working at SHM because not only I think it will be a great co-op experience for me, it will ultimately help me determine what career I want in life. If I am not in class or hanging out with friends in the iCommons, I am usually home playing video games or watching anime (Japanese cartoon).  Currently I am playing a MMORPG called Dungeons and Dragons Online along with few PS games for when that gets boring. 

As for the second question, I, like Anna, like both small and big projects. Small projects are quick and simple and can be easily done between downtimes of big projects, and I feel like big projects often have a lot of downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment