Thursday, April 11, 2013

First Post!

Hi all!
To start off I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Morgan Garcia and I am a 3rd year biology major at Drexel. I'm really excited to be completing my coop here at SHM in the role of The Center Assistant. As a college student, most of my time is spent running from class to class and all over campus. But, in the event that I have some personal time, there's a few things I like to do. On a perfect day, I would go shopping in Center City, have lunch at a fun restaurant like Amada (Spanish food is da bomb), and then grab froyo with some friends. Kiwi is probably my all time favorite froyo place because they have so many options. I am a big fan of their red velvet cake froyo and I love all the fruit toppings....it's like froyo heaven! On a lazy day, I'm not opposed to laying on the couch and watching entire seasons of my favorite shows on Netflix: Grey's Anatomy, 90210, etc. But if I had the choice of doing anything I wanted to for a day, I would simply lay on the beach with a great book and a smoothie and be the happiest girl around. To address the second question, I prefer to have several small projects so that it breaks up my day and I never get bored with what I'm doing. Already I've had several small projects assigned to me and I'm excited to work on them and be a part of everything going on here at SHM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment