Thursday, April 11, 2013

A little bit about me...

I guess I'm next. My name is Anna DeMarco and I am a 3rd year Business Administration student with a Marketing concentration at Drexel. I'm so excited to be working at SHM as the Marketing assistant and I think this is going to be a really great experience for me. If I'm not at coop or running around campus for class then I'm probably running around doing something for my sorority, Delta Phi Epsilon. In the event that I'm actually home with some free time then I'm probably on Tumblr or watching something on Netflix (I'm currently rewatching all of Grey's Anatomy). I also make jewelry and am contemplating selling it on etsy or something. But if I had a whole day free to do whatever I wanted I would probably go surfing, since I'm always happiest when I'm at the beach/in the ocean.

To answer the second question, I like a little of both. Small projects are great because they can be completed quickly and don't give you any time to bet bored. I would like to help with some bigger projects while I'm at SHM. I like having that responsibility and feeling like I'm doing something really important. It would be really challenging but I think ultimately it would help me grow and develop my business skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment