Friday, November 15, 2013

The Times They Are A-Changin

This may be corny, but I think a song to sum up my time here so far at SHM would be The Times They Are A-Changin by Bob Dylan. I know Practice Management just held a webinar this week with the same title but, I think this song can apply to a lot of things. I also, relate pretty much every Bob Dylan song to my life somehow haha. This is my first actual "big girl" job. At home, I worked in a doctor’s office and at a bakery. This is the first job that will help build my resume and hopefully get me another co op in the future. This is also the first time I haven’t taken classes since first grade! It’s a lot to get used to but I like working way more than being in class.


I love the snow! I think if it’s going to be below freezing, the snow makes it worth it! Although, commuting to work in the snow is going to be interesting. The Drexel shuttles aren’t reliable as it is so we’ll see how on-time they are in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. We were in Tokyo last week and it was snowing quite heavily!! It was definitely the highlight of our trip

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete